Saturday, March 31, 2018

Welcome!

Hello everybody out there in Internet Land!

Welcome to my new blog, RajMan Recommended Playlists!

This is my personal space where I will share my unique playlists of my favorite music artists.

For the most part, I designed these playlists for the purpose of selecting my favorite tracks from long albums, compiling similar themes throughout a musician or group's career, and comparing different studio and/or live versions of songs by the same performer.

So without further ado, I heartily invite you to explore, experiment, and enjoy!

Excelsior!

Raj Manoharan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bruce Hornsby and Eric Johnson 2022 Playlist

1980s hit-making piano man Bruce Hornsby and guitar wunderkind Eric Johnson are about as far apart as two musical artists can be in terms of...